Tired of spending hours trying to figure out how to manage your site? Wish you had a “web guy” on staff but can’t justify a full or part time employee? We’ve got you covered! We’re here to help; we manage websites for a wide variety of customers, regardless of who originally built your website.
Managing a website or a social profile can be a real time consuming process which is why we offer Website & Social Management for our customers. This simple, low cost service allows your online presence to grow without you having to spend your valuable time on it.
Types of Sites We Manage
We manage sites run using a number of platforms and content management services, including:
- Prestashop, OpenCart, etc
- Standard HTML
If you’re looking for help with another platform we can probably help or point you in the right direction.
We manage profiles from a number of social platform, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, YouTube, etc.
Types of Services Included
For Website Management our plans cover a wide range of needs, including:
- Uploading blog posts that you’ve written
- Making sure your website software (CMS) is updated frequently
- Editing information like store hours, menus, and employee contact information, company profile and information, etc.
For Social Management our plans cover a wide range of needs, including:
- Posting articles, news, product reviews and announcements that you’ve written on your behalf
- Promoting articles, news, product reviews and announcements that you’ve written
Premium SEO Services
Once the on page and off page optimization are well developed your web page will begin to climb up in the rankings. Quality search engines expect everything to be well defined, consistent and balanced. This is the key to SEO success.
Note: We only use White Hat SEO techniques, strictly following Googles webmaster guidelines.
Our SEO Services → Better Search Engine Indexing → Optimized Search Engine Visibility → Targeted Web Traffic → Lead Generation → Greater ROI
Who Needs SEO Services?
- Need Your Website to Attract Targeted Website Traffic?
- Need to overcome Google Panda Update and improve your website performance on search engines?
- Need High Search Engine Ranking and Online Search Visibility?
If yes, then you have already spilled the beans on what results would the application of on page SEO services bring to your website.
Managed On-Page SEO
You do not have time or expertise for on page SEO? On-Page SEO refers to everything that happens on a web page. On-Page Search Engine Optimization is the technique of attaining higher rankings and more traffic from search engines via alterations of HTML code and content. Here are some of the On-Page components that must be tuned to a finer degree:
- Page title
- Meta description
- Meta keywords
- Header tags (example H1-H4 tags)
- Image alt attributes
- Keywords (both placement and density)
- Internal links
- Site map
- Page code
Managed Off-Page SEO
You do not have time or expertise for Off-Page SEO? Off-Page SEO refers to efforts made by our SEO practitioners away from a web page to enhance a web page ranking. This might include the following:
- Directory listings (paid and free)
- Article placements
- Press releases
- Blogging (on site and off site)
- One way link requests
- Link exchange with relevant link partners
- Forum visits (signatures)
- Social bookmarking
- Online Classified ad sites